What makes MacKay’s stand out as an employer?
- We are a small family business, and the owners are always accessible to all team members.
- Our staff are mentored and encourage to develop a strong work ethic, with an emphasis on why this is important for future career opportunities.
- We want to promote our young workers education by providing two scholarships each year to help with post-secondary education costs.
- Our team members gain invaluable skills in the areas of customer service, team work, quality control, food safety, hygiene, organization, cash handling and time management.
- We promote minimal staff turnover by offering full time employees benefits such as health, dental and life insurance.
- We also offer paid sick leave or personal time as we know “life happens”.
- Summer students enjoy other incentives to promote teamwork and skill sets.
- Employees also receive free product and discounts.
MacKay’s Scooper’s are the front line staff, providing customer service, cash handling & general information about the Town of Cochrane & area. They are also responsible for the general inventory, cleanliness and appearance of the retail store.
Want to lead an incredible team in a fast paced, customer service based environment…we have the job for you!